Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Say what?!

I have totally NO idea what to post today. I know I am gonna post about the daily item, but I dunno any story to post about. Let me think. So I was wondering what the "pillow room" in Jamaa is for. I know it is for getting friends, but people are using it the "wrong way". If you do not know what i mean by the "wrong way," I mean that jammers are using the pillow room as a "scamming room". So as you have read my scam techniques on the scam page, Scammers always scam new jammers. So newbie jammers say "adopt me!" and i think that is not what animal jam is for, you know what I mean..........and Scammers make up plans. So I just found this out somehow when i logged on a day back. So here's how this works:
Jammer: Adopt me!
scammer: oh! surely I will! are you new? i will show you a tour around Jamaa!
jammer! You are AWESOME! (friends scammer)
scammer takes jammer to den and teaches how to send presents.
scammer: so ______ I really like that _____ you have so Can you send it to me?
jammer: sure! what will you give me back?
scammer: oh! I have 5 awesome rares.
jammer: cool! I always wanted to collect rares! and btw, can you send it first?
scammer: (this is not true) uh, There is this member glitch where members cannot send messages. they can only reply. sorry about that!
jammer: ok! that's fine, so let me send it. wait.
scammer: yay yay. *makes evil smile in real life*
jammer: I sent it!
scammer: *sees jam-a-gram* *unfriends jammer*
jammer: where are my rares?!
scammer: too bad! *logs off*

So jammers, as you can see, the pillow room in my perspective is DANGEROUS. Remember, this is in my perspective. So a lesson and note to all jammers, I am addressing newbies and other jammers, when you are gonna be adopted in the pillow room, make sure that you be careful. Make sure you know how someone scams. You cannot trust online pixelated thingies. You have no idea who is behind the computer. I never trust my friends until proven a jammer. All my friends are jammers.......So never ever get scammed by scammers in the pillow room. Never send items when you get adopted. I learned this lesson after my own experience. I had no idea what to post so here is this thing. So the pillow room has a purpose. Everything in jamaa has a purpose. Jammers have a purpose.When there are clear directions given about which place is for what purpose, many scammers/jammers misuse them by making plans to scam/do other bad things. This is a "quote" from me: Scamming is NOT Jamming. It is self-explanatory. When you scam, you do not jam. So, my main point was about the pillow room.
Whoa, I had no idea what to post about.

Daily item today is the raccoon alpha:


And here is the "days mystery." I spot a smiley face in the Bunnies Only Party drum!
do you? I circled it!


8 comments:

  1. I like ur style girl.
    :) You just seem so layed back!


    - yolo0909
    P.s ur awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u add effects to the drum or u didn't do anything and took a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can add me but i wont accept all the time. ~ Bunniesarecute2468

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, if u see my profile, even though i never became a member, I LOOK RARE

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...