Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I quit: My storage account, ajsnipod1m

I quit. really. I am quitting my storage account, ajsnipod1m. Just, do not add it anymore. I am quitting it.  You know why? let me tell you the long story. Before that, please make sure to add SunlightStreaks.
There is only one reason. People who don't like me just call me a scammer. Some dude in coral canyons didnt like my animal, so he said I was a scammer. I was bored to ajsnipod1m. So add SunlightStreaks as a storage account. Please do not send me jam-a-grams or do anything to ajsnipod1m.
I will not reply, nor even log on. So sorry jammers.
~ipod1m

2 comments:

  1. Hey ipod1m this is yolo0909 here, and I would like to talk to ya about this scamming story. Well you know those dinner tables you can get at the dinner parties, well this chic she trades me a purple round sofa, so I say accept. and then she wanted it back. And I was like no, then why did you trade it to me??? So she went to jamaa and told every 1 to report me for being a scammer... the people started making up stories about me. so yea perfect right... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. Those dinner tables. Yah. Many people do that. They say they want the item back, and then everybody reports you as a scammer. Its just really mean DX LOL

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...