Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Is AJHQ against glitches?!

The title of this post may have startled you, glitch lovers. Is AJHQ really against glitches? No. So AJHQ is not against glitches and thinks that when a glitch is "fun" or liked a lot by jammers, they will not remove it. AJHQ says that glitches sometimes "ruin" jammer's fun. Credit to Snowyclaw for this :) What do you think?
maybe skyways were removed because they were ruining jammer's fun! So Glitches are liked by most jammers, and I believe that the coral canyons skyway is still valid, so make sure to give it a try!
Sadly I cannot do any skyways. I am terrible at it.....









8 comments:

  1. To be truthful, glitches DO cause Animal Jam a lot of trouble. It means that the game doesn't work right. So the "New Jammer" glitch means that they will have to hire someone to reframe the whole player card. It just adds up to a lot of money. And worse, when they have to fix it, they can't have anyone on the website, so they have to shut it down for time-being.

    Anyway, I hope you understand how much glitches really do affect Animal Jam now.

    ~iamagummibear81190

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So.
      Ok? Maybe that is your opinion, but I think that glitches are EPIC. Ok? How do you know that? Do you work in AJHQ? Great for you! *sarcasm* ...... Well no.

      ~ipod1m?

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry you feel that way and that I may have offended you.

      I meant no offense, but it means that Animal Jam has to close down for the time being to update and make sure that there are no more glitches.

      Please forgive me if I offended you.

      ~iamagummibear81190

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry you feel that way and that I may have offended you.

      I meant no offense, but it means that Animal Jam has to close down for the time being to update and make sure that there are no more glitches.

      Please forgive me if I offended you.

      ~iamagummibear81190

      Delete
    4. I hope that you took no offence to this comment.

      While some glitches are really cool and fun, most of them mean that Animal Jam Headquarters has to shut down Animal Jam for the time being, and no one likes that.

      I hope you took no offence in my comment.
      Thank you,
      ~iamagummibear81190

      Delete
    5. It is ok!!!!!!!!! sorry sorry!!!!!! I forgive you :) thats ok :)

      Delete
    6. Absolutely!

      Sorry if I seemed like a "know-it-all", I have been on Animal Jam for a while now, and I know how glitches affect the Headquarters.

      Delete
  2. The stuck in the door glitch still works!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...