Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Slingshot?

Why Hello Jammers!!!!!
Well me and my sister has been thinking of this for a while...
WHEN WOULD THE STINKING SLINGSHOTS COME TO STORE!?!?!?!?
Well....
TURNS OUT THEY WONT!!!!!!!
*gasps*
Face it guys...
They are NEVER EVER coming to stores!
I mean they came out during June and know it is November!
They arent coming!
:((
I know...


Picture of slingshot i have the navy blue...


:((
P.S.!!!! I lost a tooth today woot woot!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pheonix423 aka AmberleafNovember 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM

    u can get em in the phantom portal... If u have a fox and a lion in hard mode :( sadly...srry if i make u sadder about losing member..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COOLIO. THIS IS FOR U. LOL BTW I didnt post this lol

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...