Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A super rude/annoying jammer.

I AM SOOOO ANGRY.
Let me tell you the WHOOOLLLEE story:
I was looking for glitches at snowyclaw's den 


Okay. Everybody was trying to do the trick. 
Ten minutes later…
everybody is at WootMoo's den.
I don't know who decided to do this, but everybody was at his/her den.
This random person started "o3o ing" where they kept saying 030.
Everybody got so obsessed with it.
Then I got bored, and I went to the lower corner of the You know. Small house den.
Then, I saw this person. She was making a video for Julian2.
She was like: Julian2 is _____(fill in the blank)
And this random person kept guessing. 
That person was recording btw.
Her user is Dulcie1
I later unbuddied her.

Then, after 10 seconds, she is like: "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm like "WHAT?!??!?!!?!?!" 
and then she's like: "dude, u girlz are doing gross stuff!!!!"
and I was like: "Not me. I have been here the whole time, with you."
And then she is like: I CANT STAND EM'
And I'm like: Okayyyyyyy????????????? 
Seriously.
Dude!!
What's her problem!?
She was like my friend 10 seconds ago, and suddenly she changed her mind :O
I hate it when jammers say the lamest, and most untrue things such as: "my dad works for the FBI!"
I'm like: great, that's so not true. 

Then she is like: I AM 12 YEARS OLD!
I'm like: great to know, because a 12 year old will not act so immature!
Some pictures:

I AM SOO ANGRY.



Okay. Report this person if you could. SO yeah.

Before that:

Is AJHQ kind of copying pokemon?

Look at these pics!

These sidekix plushiez.
First, they are like a ball…

When you click on them… TADA!
I was in snowyclaw's den XD


~ipod1m





5 comments:

  1. OMg, I can't believe you know Pokemon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used to play pokemon a lot when I was in third grade.

      Delete
  2. Girl.... Go and get a life!!! You will feel so stupid after...
    Dangggg your face girl. ( talking to dulcie1)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats rude of dulcie1. - girly981

    ReplyDelete
  4. ppl are SO mean these days

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...