Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A new music video!!! & new blog email.




***Animal Jam Advice answers are posted on the AJ advice page!*** CLICK ME to view them



Soooooo
Hi jammers!
it's me. 
And I made….
Another music video :D
I made it in the beginning of october, hoping to post it during halloween, but I never got a chance. 
The music video is I got my scream on :D
and here is the link:

PLEASE WATCH IT :D

Or…
ya…
and 
Do you like the new blog layout?
I made the background weird though…
Vote on the poll for that!!!


Okay!!!!
Please watch it… and yeaaahhhhh

WAIT
WAIT
I FORGOT 2 TELL U
I GOT A NEW BLOG EMAIL.
WHY?
my old one had my name on it when I sent stuff -_-
That's why i hesitated to reply.
here is the new one:
AnimalJamSecretsandnews@gmail.com
YAY!






YAAA
~ipod1m :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...