Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Not again…


***Animal Jam Advice answers are posted on the AJ advice page!*** CLICK ME to view them




NOT AGAIN. PLEASE. STAHP.
WHAT IS GOING ON?!

I might seem sooo annoying, but it is all their fault. I mean, her fault. 
The whole story is down here:

SOOO
I logged on to AJ. 
I was just doing random stuff.
I was so bored.
I went to a random epic den.
It was not epic at all.
That's how my day started.
There was this person: 
"TRADE ME" as usual.
Immediately I got the lamest request. 
(insert Username of the most annoying person here/bad trader) wants to trade you their (insert picture of lamest and cheapest item) for your (insert picture of headdress/scary bat wings)
This dude wanted to trade me their pet thingy, like the thing you get from Appondale when you finish the journey book….FOR MY HEADDRESS.
then he/she did the SAME trade for my SCARY BAT WINGS. LOL


I got really annoyed, so I took a screenshot. Five seconds later: dude: SLEEPOVER AT MY DEN!!!!!!111!1
me: sure.
I went there even though I was sarcastic. 
The party was lame.
There was nothing going on AT ALL.
IT WAS SOO LAME.
There was this bunny:
"This is so fun!"
I know she wasn't sarcastic because she stayed the whole time.
Then there was this fox.
Here is her username:

This person is so annoying.

One minute later:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
WHAT FOR HEADDRESS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
look at the pictures:

NUH UH

STAHP

:/


that lame trader

That's when.
I asked the fox:
Okay
so will you trade me two beta eyeballs, and a beta tiara for it?
Fox: *no answer*


SO THAT WAS MY SO CALLED "AWESOME" DAY.





12 comments:

  1. I bet the fox was DUMB! :P

    ~ bunniesarecute2468

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fia1681 isn't that good, so I'll never trust her. I could tell AJ HQ for lying, I'm just not sure If I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, they're both NEW. Don't be so hard on them T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuh uh dude. Nuh uh. They are not new. They are just a bunch of annoying jammers. They have to be "put hard on" because of their annoyingness.

      Delete
    2. seagerny ur blog is gross

      Delete
    3. Sorry, it's just those new unrare Nonmembers dont KNOW the worth of your items . And my blog is gross? You are amazingly nice! You know what they say, your haters are your biggest fans. Nice blog iPod, sorry for the rant :|

      Delete
    4. And rally anon, you clicked my name and saw my blogs? You must care a heck lot about me to find my profile and find my blogs and set an opinion on it.

      Delete
    5. Yup, I understand. BTW that was not me. That was some random anonymous dude who said that. Thanks! That means a lot to me!

      Delete
    6. Anonymous, that's kind of rude…

      Delete
    7. You reply quick x3 you're welcome

      Delete
    8. Yeah, cuz I happened to be on my computer when you commented. LOL

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...