Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Coolio got scammed O.O

Soooooooo hi.
nvm. COOLIO DIDN'T GET SCAMMED. Someone else did by this person named Myira. 

*flashback*
*someone, play some dramatic music*
*dramatic Music*

Soooo
When I had membership, Coolmoshi, senalps, and I used to play "Bad guy" XD
and when we played, this dude called Myira, Baron coolwolf kept annoying us.
He was like: what for _____
and BTW we were playing in my treehouse den.
and ummm…
coolio used to like make him go away.
I think that myira took revenge on them, and scammed, but then gave the items back, I believe…



And A little glitch I found…

Why is the "RARE" nametag having numbers?
ENLARGE TO SEEEEE

Why is this happening to jammers' nametags too?
LOOOKKKK
They appear to be members when they're not!





4 comments:

  1. Pheonix423 aka AmberleafNovember 16, 2013 at 9:31 PM

    the same thing happened to me (the rare number)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing for me except for the name tags said little cute flower

      Delete
  2. That even happens on jam a gram, its annoying while doing mailtime

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Coolio didn't get scammed, then who actually did?

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...