Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, November 15, 2013

THATS IT!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST HATE HIM ARGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry needed to let all the anger out! he unbuddy me for no reason and he scammed right under me and my sisters eyes! i just saw him and i wrote a jam a gram saying: i will always be rarer than you because that is who i am and no matter what i am rarer than u. here is  a picture of him.


there you go now i need to go to school!!!!! bye
coolmoshi3211


OMG OMG OMG OMG I KNOW THAT PERSON

@COOLIO
~ipod1m

5 comments:

  1. WAIT YOU ARE THEIR BUDDY?!?!?! THEY SCAMMED ME AND I ACCIDENTLY TRADED MY SHARK FIN FOR SOMETHING WORTHLESS AND I SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO GET IT BACK!!!!! BEFORE THEY HAD A WORN THEY WERE LIKE WHAT FOR WORN WHAT FOR WORN? OVER AND OVER AGAIN I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!
    I HATE HIMMMMM
    COOLMOSHI3211 WHO HATES HIM TOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT SHE WANTS HIM TO EXPLODED INTO ATOMS! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0-0 is shouting necessary?

      Delete
    2. Yes. It is cause it is his fault to be mean and he is from Germany.

      Delete
  2. I am way more rarer than him. Check bunniesarecute2468. I look so rare, and I have 2 unwanted rares, one is for a giveaway, and one doesn't look good on me.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...