Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Party!!! YAY

***Animal Jam Advice answers are posted on the AJ advice page!*** CLICK ME to view them



Soooooo

sub to me lol

Fall colors now.
The fall editon is out!!!
okayyyyy
SOOOOOOOOO

The party happened yesterday. And I left five minutes early, and a few came like 5 minutes before the party ENDED. OMG LOL. Coolio mentioned that to me and I was like: Great. So… this was the first party (blog party) that I had, and it was awesome.

Soooo something I want to say:
Sorry for what happened there:
Why!?!!?
That is because we had planned a ton of Halloween decorations, and then it turned into a Flash Trading party, and I am happy that I am not suspended from Animal Jam because of that. Some weird things happened. Someone ended up getting scammed, but I think the items were sent back. LOL It was actually pretty fun. For those who didn't come, It was awesome, and You all must come for a thanksgiving party, but it depends. Many might be out of town. Okay. Off topic. I recorded BTW >.<
and umm someone flashed me 4 rare bows for my headdress, and I accidentally pressed accept, but somehow, the trade was not accepted (I AM HAPPY) lol. Ya. I AM PUBLISHING THE VIDEO BY THE WAY XD

It was a super cool party. I have a ton of pics to show you!
And by the way, I flashed my headdress, worn and all those stuff for a dog bowl XD

pics:
AND SOMETHING SUPER CRAZY HAPPENED:
This person "attacked" me.
GUESS WHOOOO
COOLIO DID.
SHE TRADED THEM FOR SCARY HORNS. OMG
this was so random. BTW this was a request. she sent me a request.
JUST STARTED.

Coolio's sister.

senalps flashed me lol

coolio in her costume.

HAI!

XD

a pic. Everyone smiling.

glitch.

coolio is invisible.

random person's den.

IDK.

SHE THOUGHT I WAS A BOY.

i could see her trade when she was offline. 030

BTW i was alice in wonderland during the party lol. coolio like bought me the nonmember colored stuff
~ipod1m :D
                                          




1 comment:

  1. Pheonix423 aka AmberleafNovember 4, 2013 at 3:35 PM

    ... When i came coolmoshi3211 was there, and i asked her where you were. She said you logged off a few minutes ago...
    darn! I was really looking forward to meet you in animal(get it? Meet in person, meet in animal. Haha) what other days do u go on?

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...