Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

…?

Guyz…
I am not being mean to anybody.
I got ignored badly. 
I don't want to say more.
Many are gonna be like:
OMG so and so is sooo nice!
I asked that person nicely.
That person totally ignored me.

What was I doing wrong?
You can guess the person in the comments but I am 
not gonna say you are correct or whatever.
It's just Animal Jam.
Why does that person have to take it so seriously
and approved what others asked?
I asked too :(

I totally agree with some people, about that person's personality.
Wow. 
I totally agree.
I quit contributing to that person.
I don't care anymore.
WOW. 
I never knew there was so much drama over a virtual game…


~ipod1m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...