Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The pillow room is super creepy.

LOL
That was a WEIRD title!!!
Okay!!!
SO a long story here…
All about the PILLOW ROOM.
It is not just an innocent place for jammers to get adopted, and befriended…
It inhabits rude jammers like these ones:





Pretty self-explanatory.
Being a non-member on Animal Jam is just bad…
Thats what everybody thinks. 
SO WHAT?!?!?!
This is so annoying that the medical center should have stayed from the beta days, 
and there shouldn't be a ton of gross acting jammers in the Kimbara Outback one.

So, what I did was:
"I'll adopt u. I am super rare" (XD)
I know. 
I was testing out the dude. 
He didn't respond.
And for that Uriel(and a bunch of numbers) dude, I friended him for no reason to see
HOW he reacts, and he ended up declining my request :o
LOL I don't care anyway…


ONE MORE THING:
My bunny wears a rare blue frankenstein mask, and scary bats.
My wolf wears a brown worn, freedom top hat (I used to wear a sold blue when I was a member LOL) and a non-member glove. 
You know what?
I am not a boy.
Now, more that 3 people thought I was a boy because of what I wear.
Under that top hat, I have girl eyes.
And my fox is a girl.
OKAY?


Weird glitch while logging on:
ENLARGE ME PLEASE.
So yaaa!

How about this pic? That looks more Girly.  >.<

VIEW MY MUSIC VIDEO:
Animal Jam Advice answers up! Click here!
This was a scheduled post. I am not awake at 2 AM.

PLEASE WATCH IT :D


7 comments:

  1. Not creepy just rude ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you dont have to be that rude anonymous.

      Delete
  2. IM YOUR BUDDY ON ANIMAL JAM! ANIMAL123TWIST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ipod1m they are actually my buddy. Lol! Well get ready to be unbuddied soon because i forget who is who. Just send a jam a gram if i unbuddied you!
      Coolmoshi3211

      Delete
  3. K I'm a member and that is rude.. Also I'm going to get a new pic for. My profile :-) ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...