Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Write for my blog....


***UPDATE: The form expired, and so did the writing for my blog***




Hey jammers, this is gonna be a quick, but long post. So, as I promised on yesterday's post, that there will be a poll for writing stories or other things in my blog, later in the year. It is not later in the year. I made it yesterday night, so you have to fill out this form, by clicking on this giant link ok. So, to write for it, you have to follow these rules. They are pretty easy. So, the only 2 things I really care about are the posts you make. I am just doing this for jammers to have fun. So first you have to fill up 

the form. Then you have to Just follow these simple rules.....

  1. So first your your text color HAS TO BE THIS DARK BLUE!I even have a picture of it.....-_-
  2. Next, I really do mind about this. It is very important.....NO BOLD ITALICS!!!
  3. Ok, so next while you post, don't post daily updates. They are boring. Its is easy for any jammer to do.
  4. And make sure to tell who you are in the beginning. I bet a few jammer out there will be confused. Start with a sentence like: Hi jammers! I am ___________(say username) I will be posting today in place of ipod1m. Then start your post.....
Ok. now for the Phantom club...No one is typing things correct. A jammer put "arctic wolf" as their favorite animal that they have. Dude. he was a Non-member....Here is a sample of what you should do. Do not copy this!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...