Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

nonmember features

Non-members aren't so lucky
Other than the beta days, when everyone had access to everything, right now, Animal jam isn't that fair. Non members have so many things they can't do. When I lost my one month membership, I never liked to play animal jam. Thats because, my favorite animal was the fox, as you can see, I have it all the time, and I can't use it anymore. I also love my den. I can't use that anymore. I also like collecting rares. Most rares are member items :( ugh. So I never played for a long time, until I got a 3 month membership. My question is: Why do non members have so less access to features? They can at least have access to changing colors. really. look at this chart. It is so weird. This is how I want it to be: non members get the following: NOTE: ALL OF THESE ARE MY IDEAS. NONE ARE TRUE!!!!!!

  • Access to changing color
  • Access to all rares
  • Access to a few more member animals like horses
  • Access to one type of pet
Here is the chart:


                      
 


3 comments:

  1. Exactly most members say "member party my den!" i just go there even though i am a non member and they start saying get out! And whatever! And once i got teased by my buddy buddies! They said why are you a nonmember? Is your family poor? Oh yes they are so you cant get membership! And i say i like being a non member! And they say who wants to be a non member! Nobody does! Some members are just so mean and they sometimes do members vs. non members so i go on my member account and help the non members! I am very nice to non members i get them different colors of things!
    ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. Before when i was a member, ( BTW i lost it now) I always was nice to nonmembers. Now my member buddies are like " Who are you? What did you do to bunnibear? " and I was like " It`s me guys!" and their like " Your totally not bb! ( They call me bb sometimes)I bet you hacked her and stole her account! - insert member mad emote-". So now they unbuddied me and I'm alone. The only member I know is my clan leader.
      -Bunnibear15

      Delete
  2. Pretty long comment! Yea, I was on my nonmember account when a member did that. It is just a game! My buddy's buddys always tease me when I lose membership. OMG! I never knew people were that mean! I have to make a post about that! I will make sure to include your name on that! I wish the beta days were never over. During the beta days, there was no segregation between members and nonmembers; Only nonmembers...Non members have a nightmare with members sometimes x3
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...