Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I am not a scammer/ stop following me wolfie

Dude. I am not a scammer. I was online and in coral canyons, just roaming around saying jammers at my den for a party. This weirdo dude says "hey! taking jammers to your den to scam?" I told him to be quiet. Then this weirdo fox with a pink blanket comes up to me and says "hey! he is correct! you are a scammer!" lol. that dude is crazy. I bet she is a newbie and doesn't know what scamming is and is just throwing around random words that come to her mind. really. You jammers viewing this post, You all know how much I oppose scamming. If you think I don't, bye bye! DX. Who knows? maybe those dudes are scammers, and they are blaming stuff on me.....

The definition of a scammer is a person who steals by taking newbies to their den, and telling them to send stuff. At a party with tons of jammers, who would scam?! People will notice you! Can't they see whats happening? let them mind their own jamming!



Ok. so the next story:
I had my friend over to my den. My den was unlocked, sadly. I saw my friend in Coral Canyons. I said: lets go to my den. he agreed and came along. This pink fox comes with me. I told her: dude! stop following! I was in my castle den, and I went to the topmost floor. The wolfie came with me. Won't that wolfie stop following me? I told her loud and clear: "ok, go to your den. Mind your own jamming. Jam on!" She didnt reply. I at last said: lets go to wolfies den! and my friend came along. 
Then I locked my den and said: lets go to my den. And wolfie couldnt come. yay!


6 comments:

  1. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DONT REPLY FOR A MILLION HOURS!!!!!! IT IS ANNOYING!!! I keep on repeating and then i give up and go somewhere else.
    ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! they just ignore you when you tell them something nicely, (but you are mad in real life >:D) They just ignore...so awkward!!!

      Delete
  2. Don't know why but I can feel the glow of happiness right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes I wish people would LEAVE FILLPING PEOPLE ALONE AND MIND THERE OWN BEEZWAX AND JUST ZIP THERE FLIPIN' MOUTHS SO WE CAN PLAY LIKE WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry for the laungeue

    - usmail404

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I am not sure whether thats language XD

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...