Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

scam methods


Warning. I don't teach anybody to scam. Stop saying that. look at the first comment on this page to see what I really mean. Seriously?


Scam methods
Here are some scamming methods that many scammers use. MAKE SURE TO NEVER FALL FOR THEM!! These scams are the "modern" ones that scammers use:

Send me items scam

An easy scam for beginners is (I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A SCAM TEACHER! I OPPOSE SCAMMING!) that they say it is their birthday or I am a newbie, I am poor please send me gifts.
SOME SMART AND KEEN JAMMERS SAY: yes I need the PROOF. Sorry. Now those jammers aren't keen anymore. The scammer says: hey go to my den. see how poor i am! THE LAME THING IS THAT THEY REMOVE STUFF FROM THEIR DEN AND SAY THAT THEY ARE POOR. I bet at least one of them own 10,000 gems :). 

Membership, glove and lion code scam

This is a very common scam. These scammers in Jamaa Township say: "send me rares and I will give you the lion code" or they will say " send me rares and I will give you free membership" or they will say: I will give you a member glove to non members if they send stuff. NON MEMBERS ARE THE MOST AFFECTED UNLESS YOU ARE KEEN BECAUSE I BET 100 NON MEMBERS ARE LOOKING FOR A MEMBER GLOVE. (i am not trying to say non members are not smart)
And many jammers send them like a fox hat or something thinking that scammer is awesome. And the scammer will lock his/her den and no one can enter. Now that guy is happy with his/her RARES AND STUFF. Many scammers have the lion and say for PROOF: HEY DUDE I HAVE A LION WHY DON;T YOU BELIEVE ME!? DON'T LISTEN TO THESE GUYS! YOU GET LIONS, ARCTIC FOXES AND SNOW LEOPARDS IN GIFT CARDS! THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN TARGET, TOYS R US AND WALMART!!!

Hacking scams
These are pretty rare scams! this can only be done with a hacking device and programming I believe. So many scammers hack into animal jam and make "invisible trades" like this one I got from a scammer. I DONT WANT YOU TO GET SCAMMED. HERE IS HOW INVISIBLE TRADES LOOK:

NEVER EVER ACCEPT INVISIBLE TRADES NO MATTER HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO TRADE! BELIEVE ME! YOUR ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE SCAMMER AND THE SCAMMERS ITEMS WILL STILL BE WITH THEM.

Most common scam

This is a very common scam. My question at first is: Why do all jammers like fox hats so much?
Ok. This has happened to me, and to go more deeper and intense, with my fox hat. You all know my friend Fawaz, right? if not, go to labels in my blog and look at I never scam. Ok she has a school friend called fatimesaleh whom she doesnt like much, nor do I. When fawaz was offline one day, fatimesaleh came to my den saying: hey gimme your fox hat , I wanna try it out!  THIS IS A VERY COMMON WAY OF SCAMMING. NEVER GET CHEATED!!! I said: hey i am telling fawaz. And of course, I reported her. she answered me : to tell her we are best friends? Hahaha
I replied: be quiet scammer. I logged off. A week later, fawaz and fatimesaleh were online. I went to fawaz's den. She said fatimesaleh really wanted to try my fox hat. I said: ya  but she is a scammer.
Fawaz : she said she would give it back though. me: ok.... Fatime: please!!!!!!!!! i promise I wont scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls!!!! me: ok. I traded the fox hat for a dinner table. She wore it. 30 seconds later... me: um fatime can I have my hat. fawaz: ipod!!!! she said she is not gonna give it back!
Me: fatime! wont u give it back!? i reported her 5 times. I know that is lame. Fatime in jam-a-gram: she is lying, I will give it back. Me: fatime! i will report you a million times!!!!!!!!!! give it back!!!!!!! I know that was weird. I screamed at her until.... there was a point when fawaz had to talk in lebanese for her to give it back. Then I was telling fawaz about what I will do. She didnt give it back. I said: fatime! you have to give it back scammer! you dont know what it feels to be scammed. I will send an email to animal jam HQ saying they should ban you. Fatime: ..... I check my jam-a-gram: letter: Fawaz is lying. the message had my fox hat. I was happy. NEVER FALL FOR THESE!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. can you remove that comment? my sister shouldn't know this word.

      Delete
  3. Ya I removed it. The same dude did something again 030

    ReplyDelete
  4. iPod1m, can I use your invisible trade picture for my blog? If it's okay, I'll give credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, someone wanted to trade me RARES for a ring you can buy at Epic Wonders, which I told her that she could buy it............ Is she trying to scam me???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if its a all turquoise ring then its a beta glitch ring thats worth a rare spike collar. if its grey and blue tan its a scam.

      Delete
    2. oops i forgot my username is princessfluff10

      Delete
  6. Wow I had no idea what the invisible items were. This other time somebody tried to trade me 2 rare (Invisible) headdress and I thought it looked a little weird so I declined. Never again , I had no idea what they were I thought it was a glitch or something XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten a trade like that when my computer was lagging. i forgot way it was but i got the items when i reloaded the page! so i don't believe that scam

      Delete
  7. Someone said "Can i wear your freedom helmet just for the day?" Well,i was still knowing Jamaa and i said sure and then that's when i knew,i got scammed

    (i got a new freedom helmet after i did a good trade)

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...