Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Always at my den

As you can see, a few weeks back, I finished the horror movie thingy. I was done with my first draft, moving on to the final. Things were going AWESOME and the script went by fine until the last part. This weirdo barges in. I hate it when people are online while I am doing a music video or taking a movie. On purpose, those jammers also spam messages during the whole movie. The say random things like: "jammer jammer" or spell out random things like "a" "n" "i" "m" " a "" l" and click on a bunch of letters like: cyffhdvsgvhjdfghjg. If they are bored, let them go to their den and type whatever they desire. They just wanna ANNOY YOU. 

I was at my den, and part 1 went well. Part 2 stated off fine but, this jammer barges into the den. she starts saying random things. I remember vaguely: "asdfgh" as if she is teaching me to type. Then: "hi hi hi hi" I was mad at her. I stopped the vid. Sadly everyone was still doing their part. I told them to stop.  The I told that penguin to go to her den. She went and I followed. When she went, I did the thing i never wanted to do. But I didnt have a choice. I unfriended her and locked my den, and went back. 

I have noticed that many of my friends (not naming names ) who are online always hang out at my den spamming. Just saying random words, and are bored. why do they hang out at my den if they are bored? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...