Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

What ipod1m means and my club

LOL. I can't believe that a jammer asks me what "ipod1m" means. It is a long story, but I told that dude a summary. Ok. So a simple definition is that I love my ipod. So, before I joined animal jam, I had gotten my ipod, and it was my favorite! It was my favorite thing ever. But now, I have gotten more devices and it is not really "that" good. So, when I was creating my animal jam Account, I was thinking whether I should name it icestormz, or something relating to my ipod. I made my decision and called it
"ipod1m." You may think what the 1m   means in my username. 
It means "one million" weird huh? I know "m" stands for "meters" but I just named it "million" like there are a million of them. That dude was smart to ask me! SO now lets get to the main point. My club is not called the AJSN club, even though it says so in the form. Click here to fill it in! And the club is called The Phantom Club, and I own the "Phantom Press" which I made up. so In the Phantom club, you can just become a member (not animal jam member!!!!!!!!!) of my blog, by following the rules....ok so you all AJSN viewers, you know fawaz4861 right? if not, it is a long story.
You can check out the scammer's page and view Scamming methods and scroll to the bottom to view who fawaz4861 is and ya. She is an awesome friend in animal Jam, and she helped me when someone scammed my fox hat. She helped me get it back. Okay, I went off topic....So she is the first member, and she filled in the forms. If you fill in the forms before March 5, 2013, you can be the first to write a post in my blog! For that, you need my permission. Later in the year, there will be a poll about writing a post in my blog. Looks like a long post today. 

See ya in Jamaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...