Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I got scammed


My friend got scammed
Hi jammers! I have some news. My friend got scammed and so did I a few weeks back. So 
today me and my friend went to this person's den to trade. There was a jammer who had a 
Heart Locket (RARE) and she was my friend, and my friend wanted a crown from the scammer, but the scammer asked her to first send her locket then she will give the crown. REALLY THIS IS A VERY COMMON SCAM TRICK. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THESE!!! And my friend sent it, and the scammer disappeared. Fortunately, I had taken a picture of the scammer's profile and here it is. But I am not gonna show the username.....



Now I got scammed
Now here is what happened to me. Really, after this, I never fall for these. So there was this jammer, who had a PRINCESS DEN and she asked me: "hey ipod why dont you take a room in my den?"
I was like: "ok, sure" I was kinda suspicious, but we had been friends for a PRETTY long time.
BAd thing: She knew I had good den items and expensive den goods, and I have RARES. Because she was my friend, I never knew she would scam me. She told me to send my den items. THIS IS A COMMON WAY OF SCAMMING. I sent my ghost window, my couch, and that expensive trapped phantom. She placed the stuff in her den, and I was like, "ok jammer, I need to go to jamaa township to get some new clothing" and I bought some stuff and i went to my buddy list to go back to her den. SHE HAD UNFRIENDED ME, AND I FORGOT HER USERNAME. I had lost everything. After this scam, I take pictures of all scammers and their username and I will report them. So dont think about scamming ME.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...