Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My best friend is........A scammer?!


You may be wondering what I am saying. OK. How would you react is your BEST ANIMAL JAM friend said one day: "wanna scam with me?" or " i am a scammer" or you get to know that he/she is a scammer and say: "dude, are you a scammer?!" 
I know. That has happened to me. It is a weird experience. A "level one" scammer might say CASUALLY "lol dude. didnt you know I was a scammer!?"
Ok. My story has a few parts. So first this dude was like: "hey didn't you know I was a scammer?"
I said: "no. and why?" btw, she was a good friend of mine. I kept quiet. That time, I was new. I never knew how people scam, and I was so new to AJ. She sent me a jam-agram saying "please can you send me your ghost window for my ghost window?" I was feeling weird. My ghost window for hers??? I sent it and BOOM. I got scammed. Sadly we aere at my den, she had unfriended me and logged off.

What should you do? When your best friend or any friend of yours says he/she is a scammer, investigate. Why are you a scammer? do you think what you are doing is correct? how long have you been a scammer? and many more questions you can think of. CAUTION: SOME KEEN SCAMMERS LOG OFF AND UNFRIEND YOU WHEN YOU ASK THESE QUESTIONS. SO KEEP WATCH. I SUGGEST YOU TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE USERNAME, OR NOTE IT DOWN, SO YOU CAN REPORT THEM LATER. WHEN SOMEONE SAYS HE/SHE IS A SCAMMER, REPORT THEM RIGHT AWAY!!!! NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE, WHAT HEY ARE DOING IS WRONG. IF ONE OF THEM IS KIDDING, THAT IS SUSPICIOUS. REPORT THEM ONCE, IN CASE....NOTE: AJHQ ONLY TAKES ACTION AFTER MANY PEOPLE REPORT LIKE 5 TO SIX TIMES. SOMETIMES, NO ACTION IS TAKEN.

4 comments:

  1. someone scammed my headdress then logged of and un firended me and I have not seen her online since November 2012 her username is hunterhunter202 please take a pitchure of her and report her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody wanted to be my friend and said i should scam with her. i was like this in real life. (-GRUNT-) i did say this but it's against the your comment rules to say this. some people think this is a bad word. THIS PERSON WAS A NON MEMBER. i'll tell u the story. scene: CORAL CANYONS AND MY DEN. i was sitting in coral canyons as a wolf or a bunny. (don't remember.) this non-member i talked about was a bunny. she said i was nice. than she said she was going to my den. i followed her. than she said, " Let's go to Jamaa Township and SCAM!" i was like saying this in real life. " WHAT THE JAMMER ARE YOU!?!" And i sighed. i went out of my den to different server. but before that, i did the right thing. when i reported her, the reason i used was scamming even though she didn't start scamming yet. I thought she was a newbie. ~ bunniesarecute2468

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK here is my story.. I was a member at this time and... Someone said flash me headdress so I flashed headdress and she quickly accepted it for necklace and... Crying. Non stop.. Report Pengoomina please! ~ littlebunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so upset cause one of my bff's thinks IM a scammer. I usually sound like im asking for stuff when i get scammed and don't even realize it (AND I DONT WANT ANYTHING) I get stressed out easily so I quit aj because of all the stress and hurt I felt :(

    Oh well

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...