Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Storage Account

Hey jammers, 
short post today :)
ok. So. I have created a storage account. (like my 10th one) I do have 10 accounts, and all of them are used for other purposes. So This is my AJSN storage thing. I created this because my ipod1m has a full buddy list. So If you wanna friend me, don't add ipod1m. It will say I am not accepting buddy requests. Dont feel mad at me, and say: hey!! you didnt accept my request!! It is full. ok?

Make sure to add: ajsnipod1m
I just chose a random name :)

See ya!


3 comments:

  1. its me fawaz4861 i love your blog great job your awesome this is the best blog ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog!its fawaz4861 wow this is so cool stay on this blog it rocks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot fawaz!!! You can become an author if u want :)

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...