Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Restricted Chat is getting better! And some stuff!

So!
Hey jammers!
I randomly created an account yesterday, and I noticed some cool things.
Restricted chat is getting more "logical" and better.
What I mean by logical, is that some time ago, you were not allowed to use words that were okay to say.
Like for example: -sigh- I DON'T HAVE AN EXAMPLE NVM!!!
Well, anyway. You get the point!

Here are some pics. Some are funny!

A chat dictionary for restricted chat users.



LOL I never knew you could say "LOLZ"

FINALLY


And remember, this change was made for Jam-a-grams too! I got a Jam-a-gram from a friend, which had the letters: "XD"

And….
Look! do you even get such a color in worns?
I just saw it on one of my buddies!

Seems rare!

And now, for the Outfit of the Season (OTS) #2

YUP! an elf!

How to do it
It is all non-member!
All you need is your favorite animal.
Take those elf shoes from one of the Jamaaliday Daily gifts!
Then, wear an elf hat, and dress up purple!
Thats it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...