Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Just a reminder.

Hey jammers!
It's me.
So, This is just a short reminder:
The Animal Jam Secrets and News anniversary is on the 29th, and I hope you all can make it.
The 2014 edition of the blog will be out soon. The Anniversary party is at my den.

More info:

It is at 3 to 4 PM pacific time.
The servers are Sierra Nevada, or ANY random server, because it is at my den :)
Most of the votes say "maybe," so yeaahhh!


Another thing is that: We will be closing the phantom club in 2014.

This will be due to the time consumption in other things than animal jam. I don't have the time to add every single person in the club.

I might be starting something new, instead of that. So yeah!

In the comments, you can tell me what I can do new for the blog. Just suggest some fun stuff :D


YAH.

~ipod1m :))))))))))))))))))))))

3 comments:

  1. sorry I am more likely cant come because we are having a sleepover on Sat. (Maybe) and they might stay at our house until like 4. sorry
    coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

    My weblog Animal Jam Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik!
    ik!
    scam police
    stopscamming club?
    warriorclan?
    ack i dont hav any ideaz left

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...