Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gingerbread House and the Candy Cane Tiara!

OH HAI jammers!

A few new items today…

OMGGGG 

The Gingerbread House attachment thingy is so cool! I love it!
What cool candy cane walkways and a cookie!


Anyway! The new year is almost here, and I can't wait for the New Year's Party!

I sadly couldn't get a picture of the candy cane tiara…
I had logged out by then :\

Now for today's OTS #3 (outfit of the season)
It is something regarding today's new item.
The first ocean animal OTS!
The Candy Cane Crown dude thingy, as you can call it…

How do you do it
This is an easy one! Purchase a candy cane tiara from the store. BTW I had this one
from last year so yeah. Then, dress up full white.
Add red stripes on your ocean animal, and it looks great!
This is Non-member, and it is a GREAT outfit!

Want a more COOLER "Candy Cane" Look?
Here is a cool one!
This one is super cute!
It is a candy cane princess.

How you do it
The same steps, but using a pink candy cane tiara, create this look
by changing your red stripes so a light pink!
I am not sure if these will be in stores now, but they should be here soon!
I got this tiara from a friend!



Happy Jamaalidays!~ipod1m



No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...