Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's New Year's Eve! And updates!

Hello jammers!!!
IT'S NEW YEAR'S EVE!
YAY!
Well, I have set up a poll on what we should have instead of the phantom club.

Here is some news to you, if you have not read the update in the "My blog membership" page.


***UPDATE***

The Phantom Club is officially closing down, due to the lack of time in keeping up the picture taking, etc. I am closing down the phantom club, and that means that:

  • Those who were accepted in the club will stay
  • Those accepted will not be moved up to a Platinum, or Gold member
  • Those who applied recently (meaning within these two weeks) will not be accepted.
  • Comments about "not getting added" will not be replied to.
  • The form will be available / Not deleted
  • Officially means OFFICIALLY XD
Okay. So, there is no reason to panic, because I MIGHT open it during summer. I MIGHT. I am not sure yet.

The Poll results:
As of now, no one has voted on the options "Phantom Clan" or the "Jammers should suggest."
I am not really skeptical about having a Phantom Clan, so we can zone that out… remember, TIME CONSUMPTION! The poll was just set YESTERDAY, so yeah. 

The "Contest" and "I don't know" Option are tied up. Well, the I don't know option is just THERE.
It technically does nothing, but if we get a LOT of "IDK" votes, Coolmoshi and I might think of something.

But anyway! Who doesn't love contests?
If the contest entry wins, there will be a poll on the type of contests. I will set up a form, and of course! There will be prizes.

That was today's update!
Last post of 2013 :(

*** NO OTS (outfit of the season) today***

~ipod1m :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...