Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, December 30, 2013

AJ New Year's party tour! (2014)


Hey jammers!

Its me.
I took a ton of pictures of the New Year's party, and yeah!!
WAIT. So yesterday, I was busy, so I was not able to come to the AJSN party.
If you attended, can you please tell me HOW it was?
LOL


WAIT.
TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT I STARTED THE BLOG. I STARTED THIS BLOG LAST YEAR ON DECEMBER 30th, BUT DELETED THOSE POSTS.

2014 New Year's party XD
WHY SO LONG?!??!?!?

Me XD


AJHQ… Really? I just said: OMG U GOT A HEADDRESSSSSSSSSSSSS, and I got this message :\


These look like the Northern Lights!

Sliding down.


I'm in the snow XD

What you get in the party:

Clicking on this, can give you a slice of cake! YUM

Clicking on this gives you a lollipop.

Clicking on this gives you a temporary snowman pet LOL

Cute snowman XD

What they sell in the party:
They have pretty miscellaneous stuff.

Music from all seasons/holidays!

Fireworks, banners, and some Valentine's Day, April Fool's day, and St. Patrick's day stuff :D


Aww, They are selling Freedom Wings. Sorry to those who had them before!




OTS #5

How to do it
So, This OTS involves todays RIM!
It is the Non-member butterfly wings.
So, this OTS is a butterfly!

So, you just buy a pair of wings. Then, you dress up ALL blue. Make sure it is the blue that matches
the color of the wings.

You can also mix and match with other colors of butterfly wings, that are in
stores everyday. If you are a member, you can be any color of butterflies.
It would be nice to give a non-member a different color of wings!


~ipod1m. HAPPY NEW YEARS XD


1 comment:

  1. what party is this I am so bad at remembering

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...