Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Oh hai jammerz!

Oh hai guys!
It's been a long time since I posted.
Here are some weird things….


A weird glitch while getting my Joey.

YAY!

Random pic.

This made me laugh LOLOL

HAHA SERIOUSLY 

When did those weird things come out?
I mean that sweater that guy is wearing.

WOW! I like this phantom plushie!

My friend's den
It is really cool
It's chuwygummy's den

Click to enlarge



I forgot to do an OTS last post.

OTS #4

Oh well…

How to do it.
This is a weird one. It's a CHRISTMAS TREE.
Well, that's not how one looks, but with the wreath, it has those
leaves, and bow.
It's very easy. Just buy a wreath from the store. Dress up FULL green.
This is non-member :)



~ipod1m


1 comment:

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...