Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, December 27, 2013

AJHQ JUST SCAMMED ME LIKE 10 MINUTES AGO!!!

ok well this is coolmoshi3211. I didn't post for a while because I was really busy.
* Senalps says "Like if you were busy, you are on the computer all day!" "SHUSH UP!"*
Ok well you might ask how did AJHQ scam me?
Ok I went to target yesterday to buy membership for me and my sis.
i got the snow leopard one and she got 6 month one like i did.
i tried it the next morning (today) and when i logged on.
ONLY 10 DIAMONDS, ICE ARMOR, 6000 GEMS AND 3 MONTH MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!
i am sooo mad at them. I emailed them and it was  all in cap locks. so mad at them

2 comments:

  1. You did it in December so maybe that's why. Try again in another month, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its because the diamond shop... ~your friendly derp sogoodsogood

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...