Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Trading issues. AGAIN.

Ok.
I have posted this more than once, and This really annoys me
so I am posting it twice. Or even thrice owo
Yeah.
I am a non-member
But......
I still have the issue with those people.
How does membership apply to it?
Oh darn in. Forgot to write in color XD
ok. SO like when you are a member, you get to wear all those super 
rare member items. When you are a non-member, you realize that you can only wear
like... lol IDK.

Like you realize that those rare items "mysteriously" got onto your trade list.
How?
That can be part of MY problem because:
1. Sometimes I awkwardly wanna show off saying: HAY! LOOK AT MAH TRADE.
I HAVE NM BATZ!!! OOH YEA
2. Kind of the same thing?

Okay.
This is how it all started:
I logged on at 9:00 in the night.
Jamaa Township was so empty except for this one dude. 
I went to my den.
Decorated it EPICLY. YOU CALL THAT EEEPPPIIICCC.
here are some pics.




LOL LIKE I never knew I had so many Non-member items LOL

Soooo
I was super proud of it.
I went to Jamaa Township and said:
"GO TO MY DEN. ITS EPIC" 
 I know. That was weird LOL
Two people went, and one fox was like: If you trade me, yeah
I went to my den, ignoring her owo
Then I saw a tiger and member wolf.
I randomly asked: 
DO YOU LIKE IT?
The member wolf replied: No. Not THAT good -_-
Ok. SO this happened like 5 mins ago
But I had to continue it the next day cause I needed to go to sleep.
Next day....
Hai. 
So I was like: >.< 
I go to this guy's den
His den was an EMPTY haunted House, and 
He said that MYY den was bad. 
I was like: OH YEAH. THAT'S CUZ UR A MEMBER
Then likeeeeeee 
5 seconds later, that Dude is like: Trade me
I'm like: Ok......
I trade him. 
The most Awkward thing is that:
He trades me his rare spiked hat, a bookshelf and, a pillow
FOR MY HEADDRESS
I know I cannot use it (I am a nonmember)
But still. 
Ok. 


5 Seconds later, after declining: that dude: *trades his spiked Thingy rare hat, and bookshelf* for MY 
SOLID BLUE TOP. 
SERIOUSLY?!!?
I declined.
Dude: Whoa! It's really hard to trade u!
Me: *in my mind* Yeah If you trade fairly it will be easy to trade ANYONE.
(and not annoy them)


5 minutes later:
Super important jam-a-gram:
OMG. COME TO MY DEN RIGHT AWAY. 

me: "Of Course!"
You know. Like the limited text thingy. I can only put like templates -_-

*goes to den*
me: wut.
Her: Please give me your headdress
Me: why?
she: My sis wants it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly.
me: *in my mind*: I bet you don't have a sister -_-
Me: oh...

OMG. *sigh* WHY DON"T I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO FINISH THIS?!!
My computer ran out of charge -_-
3 hours later:

hai.
Seriously people. I cannot be like this.
Whatever. *sigh* LOL

I am logging on to AJ. Wanna see me? come to my den.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...