Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

RARE non-member bats?

RARE.
RARE.
RARE.
RARE?
RARE?!!!!!!!!!???!??!?!??!!?!?
WAS I SCAMMED



Okay. Typing in orange for halloween LOL
WAS I SCAMMED?!
I traded Freedom Wings for NM batz.

Hi BTW. XD
I traded Freedom Wings and a rare spiked hair for it. Like is the nm bats available in the spooky party? was I scammed? This is freaky. Ok. Does anybody have nm bats and it changed to rare? Like did AJHQ change the name?
if so PHEWWWWWW

I am getting really confused....
HERE ARE SOME AWESOME PICS OF ME AS A NONMEMBER!!!



ABOUT TO TRADE

HAI

YAY

LOL

(insert evil face here)

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN

GHOST

HEHHEHEHE

WUT

Pumpkin XD

my new outfit. 

WUT?

I love that fountain :D

I LOVE IT (insert super happy face here)

Evil phantom

I'm horrible at this game 

DAT CHAT THINGY DOESN"T SHOW UP

LOL at last -_-




               













1 comment:

  1. Hi ipod1m! It's animailia! Um, sorry for no comment on a long time because, I had to write an article for the school newspaper, projects, tests and assignments and etc. I am really always checking on your blog if I had time to use the iPad. Wish I can play aj again! Ok bye!! :) -animailia101

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...