Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, October 25, 2013

New "Game" stuff?

Hello jammers!
ipod1m here….
and today, I weirdlyyyy noticed this:

LOL I have never seen this before

And when I asked: "how do you do the join me thingy?" people were like ignoring me LOL. I am logging on to AJ to see how to do it. BRB.

NUUUUU idk how to do it D:

CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE tell me? I promise I will give you credit on da blog!!



2 comments:

  1. Ok so you go to where you choose actions and then you look for the tab on the side that has the tiger and monkey. Theb you pick a game. Click the game. Tada!!!! :3
    -Bunnibear16

    ReplyDelete
  2. click actions then press the tab with the monkey and lion/tiger
    then you choose a game and the "join me" sign just pops up!
    also you can talk to people while the "join me" sign is still up isnt that awesome!? Lol
    ~Gigidevil add me i really love your blog ive always wanted one of my own but whenever i try to make one it turns out really bad because i dont know how to make it look this good :C
    bye

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...