Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Animal Jam halloween Creepypasta story.

MWAHAHAHHAHAH! LOL. it has been a long time since I posted a creepypasta, especially when it is halloween. So… here we go!!


AJ creepypasta story

     I was in Coral canyons. It had been a week since I had lost my membership. I clicked on someone's nametag. It said "Princess Happyflower" A space in the username? It could only be one word! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN.

     I laughed to myself "LOL what a glitch!" A second later, I clicked on the den button. You know that greely picture right? like the loading one. It was fully glitched up. Greely had the eyes of Peck, and had bunny ears. 

     That somewhat creeped me out. I quickly took a screenshot, and I clicked on the picture I took. It was perfectly normal! I went back to AJ. I was at the person's den. The person was a non-member, and  she had a haunted mansion den. Looks like AJ was having a bad glitch day. 

     I was like "Hi" and that person immediately used the member "evil" expression. A few seconds later, I saw that the jam-a-gram icon was filled with like 25 jam-a-grams. I clicked on it, and it said: "I will get you." And the creepy thing was that all of them were the same!

     I clicked on the person's name tag and I blocked her. I could still see what she said. She put up the evil emote, and always said that she will get me. 

     I clicked on the map, and went to Jamaa Township. There was the loading thing, but…. I got a message. It said: "Login World error. Please try again later" I logged on again. Everything was okay. Then it said: "Spin the circle" and I did. I found out that I was at that person's den AGAIN!!!!

     I quickly clicked on one of my friend's usernames, from my buddy list, and clicked on games. I waited for her, and I was playing marbles. I saw that my opponent in the game was…. YOU KNOW WHO. GUESS WHO. Princess happyFlower. After the game, I clicked on her username. It said: Princesshappyflower with no spaces. 

     I logged off. I was scared. Later I logged on a day later. Everything was fine. I searched up princesshappyflower. I got the message: "this user does not exist!"



So… I hoped you guys liked it. Well, this is fake XD. make sure to view more of my creepypastas!!!!




2 comments:

  1. good time to do scary creeptasyta or whatever!
    coolmoshi3211 who is always to lazy to log in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Truly, very truly, epic!
    But this actually creeped me out... LOLZ

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...