Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Epic Den contest winner!!!

Hello jammers!

So, Hai!
I have the epic den winners. Didn't know about this contest?
Don't worry!
Visit the epic den page to enter. This is all year round!
Okay, so I am really disappointed that I could only pick 2 winners. 
That is because many didn't follow the instructions. 
YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK your den!!!!!
 I wrote it in BIG letters.
I cannot go on buddying everyone to see their den.
So here are the winners.
If you only had those small Non-member dens, I could only get one pic
because there is only one room.
Sorry!

okayyyyy
NOW THE WINNERS…..




2nd place:
AwesomeSnowywolf1313!!!congratulations!!!



1st place….







Guess who….
COOLMOSHI3211!!!
Congrats!!!



Please understand that these are my buddies.
I don't always ONLY choose my buddies. Why?
Everyone locked their den. That's why.




So ummm. winners:
You will get a letter like this:
Okay?
:D


<3




2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY
    coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, that jam a gram was to me! Lol.
    ~AwesomeSnowywolf1313

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...