Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, October 25, 2013

being member, glitches, and info

Hey guys! Okay..... Lots of things so get ready to read!!!!!!


My buddy requests are always on!


my den will always be unlocked!


if i am not accepting buddy request them please do send a jam a gram


all of my dens i have already


all my animals XD I know soooo many! and i know copied lilacpetal and julian2 a bit...


the new adventure and look what the phantoms stole!!!!!!!


adventure glitch


another glitch


glitch again!


my sis was on her account and bam this!
Now the really cool glitches i found! i call this glitch facey glitch!


first host an adventure any will do


then write a emotion you know


then enter! LOL! Now another one! 
i call this one adventure world glitch!


Host an adventure any will do


then press the world


press anywhere


and that is me say, "Join Me Return Of The Phantoms"!!!!
I hope you enjoy these glitches!!!!!

coolmoshi3211






8 comments:

  1. Pheonix423 aka AmberleafOctober 27, 2013 at 4:36 PM

    wow... Awesome!!! Althogh imma non member who might get a membership on her birthday... ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL COOLIO, THIS COMMENT IS for UUUU
      lol sorry

      Delete
    2. I MIGHT GET ONE ON MY 11TH B-DAY!! MY FRIEND PIPER AND ME CAME UP WITH A DEAL. SHE GIVES ME AN AJ MEMBERGIFT CARD AND I GIVE HER $15.00!!! BUT THATS A MAYBE
      ~BUDDY ME IM HANA40276~

      Delete
  2. Are you in DUCKWEED, Algae, or SEAWEED? XD I mean those are the only things i know that can make water green except seaweed.
    ~ bunniesarecute2468

    ReplyDelete
  3. -eats muffin- mew?

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...