Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, October 7, 2013

RIM: Not again. AJHQ.

Hello jammers!
So many of you might have known about the "surprise" returning item, and you might also have noticed that i am still kind of enthusiastic about it.

Rare Scary bat wings were the RIM this monday.
So, Umm Coolmoshi3211 sent me an email about this, and that really shocked me!
After like 5 minutes I thought about what could be the reason why this was happening. So here is my reason:

LOL
HALLOWEEN COLORZ
ok
AJHQ is trying to prevent SCAMMERZ
How? 
When most rare beta items / super rare items that are on big demand 
come back, then scammers will be like:
Oh wutevah! it came back, so I don't want it.
Get it?
That's what they are doing. 
I think AJHQ is trying to make Animal Jam a better place.
Like they are making everyone happy again after the update
about the fox hats coming back. 
Well, I know it is unfair, but this update
was done for good. 


My prediction: I think that If items keep returning like this, I can foreshadow that nothing will be rare in the future!



Even though I spent a lot of time trying to get a pair of those,
there are two things I am worried about:
My "signature" Non-member look kind of got ruined. 
2. Yeah, scamming can be prevented, but… sometimes when items return, 
people might get bored of the game. >.<


Well….
I have another thing: If I do not reply to your jam-a-grams, 
the reply will be posted RIGHT here:
LOL
LOL "Your blog is awesome XD!!"
hey, did you use the free chat glitch thingy?

I used to use it, after it expired LOL

Thank you! LOL



Anywayz….
-.0

So, if you wanna meet me on AJ,
you can see me on like…. saturday.
YouTube: ipod1mAJ
Instagram: ipod1mAJ
Blogger: ipod1m
Animal Jam (of course XD): ipod1m



5 comments:

  1. Woah! 200 jam a grams you should delete osme of them before they get glitched!!!! And also AJHQ is ruining the rareness of that item!!!!! Grrrr
    Coolioooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH XD. Lol you made me crack up when you said "Coolioooo" HHAHAHAHA
      O MAI GAWD XD

      Delete
    2. yah i used to use the free chat thingy. I HATE WHEN IT EXPIRED!! grr. well i love your blog, not blob XD

      Delete
  2. Hey?? It didn'tpost my comment....

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...