Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Sorry...Umm a contest :D

Well.... OMG I HAVE NOT POSTED I LIKE 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!
Sorry,
Hi jammers!
ipod1m here and sorry that I didn't post at all :|
Umm school took over my life, and I was not allowed to touch any devices :L
And I have a contest!!

In the comment box, write at least 3 lines on the fact of whether rare items should exist in Jamaa. How do they affect jammers?

LOL haha.
The winner will get umm something goooooddd!
So yaaa!
It has to be logical -_- Ask me questions in the comment box :D


3 comments:

  1. I think animal jam should not have rares. Everyone is always upset because he or she would not trade a rare item. People always say they are rarer then them and they get sad or fight. And people who have rares always get scammed. Do not get mad at me for saying that. ~ firestar4044

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rares aren't really the things that affect Jamaa, it's the Jammer Greed.
    Jammers, especially in Aldan server, ALWAYS feel like they NEED Rares.
    They just can't see WHY this game called Animal Jam was made.
    Animal Jam was made to give a fun way for children's education, and even for them to enjoy.
    I know these are just pixels, but whatever hapens to it could affect Jammer's feelings inany ways possible
    I say that we should be Jamming, NOT Scamming and Rarring.

    ~Sillysmartxp

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...