Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Membership... AND HALLOWEEEENNNN

Ok. Hey jammers!
ipod1m here and sorry for not posting in a while. Sadly, I lost my membership... And I just feel bad without it. Well, this is kind of leading to another topic, but it's not "fun" to be a non-member. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and that's when you lose your membership :/ Well, I just don't like it. When my friend jam-a-grams me saying that "hey it's me from (name of diff game)!" you cannot reply saying "hello!". You cannot WUT? OMG k. ANIMAL JAM WILL BE CLOSING FOR A SHORT UPDATE IN 10 MINS. Ok. So, you cannot say anything but lame remarks like "OOH I LIKE YOUR OUTFIT!!!" Seriously. This is basic communication. Okkkayyyy

Second, I think I got scammed. So, I was at this dude's den, I traded him freedom wings for RARE scary bats. Good trade?

Ok next:
My wish was to always get a haunted mansion. I never got to :( .....
Really. Animal Jam is so unfair. Like members have so many features and non-members are like just not treated equally. Wow.

Sometimes I feel like quitting the game...
....




2 comments:

  1. I can make a halloween party for you if you want! I have halloweenish stuff i just need to decorate my den!!!!!
    And you know me your buddy coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes! I think we can buy the creepy tree from epic wonders. I bought a few nonmember graveyard tombstones.

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...