Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Medical center...

Hi jammers!!!!
So today's post is going to be about the medical center. It was there in the place of the UMMMMMM Pillow Room in the beta days, and was later removed, and changed. Now, it is somewhat back in Kimbara Outback, and it is really different from the one in the beta days. It has two stories, and stuff there are pretty interesting. It has the umm Skeleton structure on a monkey, and some organs. The graphics are pretty cool over there.

Umm, There is one thing That I would like to address about it though. People are going "A little too Far". Get it? Here are some pics to show you what I REALLY mean.
That was me saying "Fall is here BTW LOL"

People were saying: "My shoe went inside my eye and leg"
and "I broke everything in my body"


;-;

See that?

=_= wow.

...

Good luck on gettin' up dere.

Same person who said "-walks up on cruches-" said this.
WOW. It's Crutches Not Cruches

...
Weird glitch in the birthday party
You have those creamy stuff even while floating.
WUTEVAH. call it icing
edited this...

Cool caption in the AJ bday parteh!
                                                         


Well do you get what I mean?


                                               

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for not posting for long time schoooooooollll arghhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wut? are you coolmoshi? Ok thats ok if you are LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

      Delete
  2. Add me i'm lklk75723!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...