Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Freedom items set!

Hello jammers!
Sadly, I am losing my membership, and I don't think I will get some either :( and umm, I traded some freedom wings for rare nerd glasses and I GOT IT YEYEYYEYEYEYEYYE!!!!!!
And, I have the whole freedom set! (i think LOL)
WAIT NUUU I NEED DA MASK 


AND...
Glitch...
So, I found this really weird glitch while creating an animal....
I named my animal Queen ArcticRose...but...





LOL like the new signature? :D


9 comments:

  1. You need Freedom bands too! and the freedom mask

    ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have extra of both, want them? ^3^

      Delete
    2. Hey can you get me a Freedom Mask? Please?

      Delete
  2. BTW My user is bunnylover20012

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the whole Freedom set! I am pinkskull100.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the whole Freedom set! I am pinkskull100

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happened to me too :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have the whole Freedom set too 030
    Meh set has:
    Rare Freedom Mask
    Rare Freedom Cape
    Freedom Top Hat
    Rare Freedom Bands
    Freedom Helmet
    Freedom Wings and
    Rare Freedom Glove (does this count?)

    ~Sillysmartxp

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...