Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Creepypasta AJ: A Jammer's den

SO, another AJ creepypasta just in time for halloween, even though it's not halloween X3
SO, lets start:

I was at Coral Canyons, and I saw this jammer. He was saying "party At Mah den!!11!1!" and I went to his den. There was nobody at his den. The jammer was a member, and he had a red member name tag. That kinda creeped me out XD. He was a seal, with devil eyes (red) and he was full black. A creepy black seal. I was like: "Hi! So wuts the party?" The guy just stared at meh. His username was CreepyPasta. I clicked his name tag, and the animals on the add button had devil eyes, and the den button had a red roof. The report button was grayed out, meaning when a person's den is locked, you see that their den button is gray. The thing that was most weird was that the block button was missing, I immediately knew something was SERIOUSLY wrong. I clicked on the world map , but instead the only choice was coral canyons. I clicked coral canyons, and no one was there. I immediately got a buddy request which said: Creepypasta is stalking you. I tried clicking the cancel button, but nothing happened. Instead of the normal buddy request which says: ____ wants to be your buddy, I got this That freaked me out so much, that I hit the log off button. I couldn't log off. I closed my computer, but scary sounds started coming from the computer. I ran back and opened it typed my user and pass for AJ, and logged on. I turned all the speakers off. I wanted to know what was going on. I took a screenshot, but the picture appeared as the normal Coral Canyons. BTW that time I accepted the buddy request. I opened my buddy list which was full, and It was still 100 buddies, but all the usernames were CreepyPasta. I logged out of ipod1m, and logged on to Catastrophical, my STorage account. I saw that all the servers were empty, and they all were named creepypasta. I clicked one helplessly. Then, the daily spin had the number 13 gems on all of them. I exited The Daily Spin, and Jamaa Township was so empty. There was no one. I went into club geoz, and hid. I saw a seal. The name tag said: Infinity ScaryGhost. I saw him coming towards me. I quickly hit the den button, but instead it took me to CreepyPasta's den. I was speechless (in real Life) CreepyPasta followed me everywhere. I just needed someone to help. I looked at the screenshot I had taken earlier. I felt as though all the jammers were invisible. It was a saturday. Like 2:00 in the afternoon. Who would not play at that time? 

BTW, this is fake. I made it up. Pls enjoy >.<

9 comments:

  1. OMG THEY SO SO SO SO SO OMG O.O IT SAYS THAT SO IS NOT TYPED CORECTLY RELY TRUE TRUE TRUE NOW TRUE I SCARED O.O O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMM AHH I TYPE COMMET THIS CREEPYER THEN FMAN122

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH PERSON APROVEING LOL XD STILL SAYS WORDS WRONG O.O DX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gawd thank you this is fake... I was reading this and my computer made a ringing noise, which just scared half the life out of me. But when i read that it's fake i wuz liek >:O WUT?
    LOL I actually thought this was true! x3

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...