Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jammers who have helped me out. (on my awesome journey)

***DISCLAIMER: If you are not here on this list, don't scream on ipod1m's fox face***


So, you must have read that -_- 
So, I am not saying that my "awesome journey" is gonna end or something, cause you have like a month and a half with me, and yaaaaa, even more maybe!!!

This is an odd post. So, I am not going to put all my 100 buddies on this list -_-
so, these are jammers who have showed me cool things, and blahhh yah!!
and by the way, the freedom party is back, and I remember that last year during the freedom party, i used to stay there even after the party ended XD. SO, the list has people who were there in the beginning of my adventure ^o^

The list:
  • Sonie
  • SplashSeal89 (did u quit?) :(
  • SparkleSplash ( you must have quit...u told me one day.) so splashseal quit too -_-
  • Fawaz4861 (where did u go btw?) :'(
  • Catrule9
  • Coolmoshi3211
  • Animalia101
im logging on to AJ to find more...
I dunno. -_- no more -_-

So, I don't know why many jammers quit without even telling their buddies... even when I'm their closest buddy -_- Fawaz4861 was the first to comment on AJSN. :'(

~ipod1m (hi)


2 comments:

  1. Thnx for putting me on the list :) i appreciate it. -animailia101

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...