Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Betas are back. I'm quitting AJ

Seriously AJHQ. You must be kidding meh. Even though I'm not a beta jammer, I really care about this. AJHQ is losing so many jammers every single day. I really don't think they have 10 million Jammers anymore. Yesterday, beta computers came back. SERIOUSLY?!?!?! People are quitting because of the Diamond shop, and that betas are back. I bet one day, kangaroos will be in the diamond shop. That's why I'm not gonna spend my money on a kangaroo. I have a Remaining Snow Leopard card, which I'm gonna use up this summer, and after that, I'ma nonmember forever, Until Animal Jam REALLY changes. Items keep returning:

  1. Fox hats returned, earlier this year.
  2. The diamond shop came this year, along with membership animals, Tail armor, Gloves, and CLOUDS. 
  3. Teapots, a beta item returned.
  4. and Scuba tanks returned. 
  5. Yesterday, A beta computer came back.
SERIOUSLY?! WHAT NEXT?!!?!?!?!?!? THE CLAW? BETA TIARAS!? SKULLIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?
BEARDS?! 
SO THAT means that being rare in Jamaa is NOTHING. REALLY. THere is no point in saying: HEY! INFINITY! I HAVE A CREAM BEARD! I DON'T CARE!
It's anyway gonna come out in stores in sometime!
Being rare doesn't count these days. These days, everybody has everything. A long time ago, Fox hats were traded really carefully. But now, you can trade a fox hat for a blue rug. (exaggeration) This is what I don't like about Animal Jam. There will be one point of time where there won't be any RIMs, and nothing will be rare! why? Most of the items returned this year, so Nothing'd be rare!
What can we do about this? NOTHING. 

So, I am quitting AJ for sure. No mixed thoughts on quitting. I totally am. After this summer, I will be quitting. Quitting AJ.

Quitting Details:
I am quitting.
here are some details On what will happen:
  1. What will happen to the blog? I dunno. No posting anymore. I will only post on the AJSN Anniversary.
  2. What will happen to my account? Nothing. I am not giving it away. 
  3. What will happen to my items? I will keep it all, and maybe give a few items to trusty buddies.
  4. What will happen to my other blogs? Nothing. NO posting on them. Never. ever.
  5. What will happen to the phantom club? All applicants after I quit will not be added. 
  6. What will happen to members of the Phantom Club? Nothing. They'll stay. I recommend you to sign up now if you want to be in it.
  7. WHat will happen to blog comments? They will not be replied. 
  8. What will happen to "ask ipod1m"? It will stay as it is. No comments will be replied.
  9. Will AJSN get deleted? No. It can be used for reference about the past. 
  10. What will happen to my buddies? I don't know. If you delete me, that's fine. I understand. I am just taking up space. O3O
  11. What will happen to my storage accounts? May give it out to close and trusty buddies.
  12. Will I ever log on? Yes. On my birthday, which is during the summer, and on the AJSN anniversary, and maybe a few times during winter break. And once on halloween.
  13. What will happen to my youtube, ipod1mAJ? It will stay. O.-
If you have any other questions about quitting, please ask in the comments. BTW, I'm only quitting after August 18th. Or, a few days earlier depending on the circumstances. 

If Animal Jam Becomes a better place, will I come back?
Dunno. I will see if it's better for me. <.<



~ipod1m



13 comments:

  1. Sniffs* please dont quit! Animal jam is about friends they just added rares to make it more fun! Probally they are bringing betas back because maybe they are really busy and cant make new items. Also if you want you could give a storage account to me. I made a video for you! I am mslpsfunblog on youtube. My sister loved your blogs too! She just doesnt write post she only reads it.
    I will really really miss you. ;(
    ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolmoshi!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWW! Yes. I guess ur right. Animal Jam is about friends. not rares. maybe. They might not be making new items. I will give you a storage account. Thanks for the video. I saw it. I also replied. THANKS FOR ADVERTISING MY BLOG!!!!!!! THAT IS SO NICE OF U!!!!!!!!!! :') *sobs of joy* Say thanks to your sister, and give me your email (sorry) so that you can post on my blog and i can give you my storage account. ok. I don't think i will quit because of how nice u are. ~ipod1m. Give me your email, then I will delete that comment so no one will see it! I mean ur email ID

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok i will say thanks to my sister. And i will advertise your blog again today!!!!!!!!
      ~coolmoshi3211 & catrule9 (my sis)

      Delete
  3. Hey i really like you blog i read i every day even if no posts it is really fun brothers and sister only read this blog and please can you give one of your storage accounts to me please please i read it since i joined aj and you are doing right quit this ajar no use of it even my mom say but before going please give one of your storage accounts please my user maria22358p lots of love Maria come back soon i m a great fan of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW! U so nice!!!! Sure! I'll give u a storage account! ok. so, I will give u one. We will first meet in Jamaa!
      ~ipod1m :)))

      Delete
  4. ipod, I have just read some of your posts from your blog. They looked amazing! They are long, and fun to read.I am Izzy171 on AJ.

    ~Izzy171~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW!!!! Thanks izzy! I'll make dure to add you, the next time I go to AJ!!!
      ~ipod1m :DD

      Delete
  5. Ipod1m! Please dont quit! I love this blog and just became a phantom! Can you buddy me? Ever since I read ur blog I wanted tp be ur buddy. Animal jam is not all about rares! Keep on posting for us, ur loyal readers! Keep jamming! ~AwesomeSnowywolf1313

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL im not quitting. XD you seem really nice. I will buddy you :)

      Delete
  6. Epic blogs. Your blogs are so EPIC. Even though you don't know me on AJ. I still read your blogs though my user is Ares11.
    Everyone as you can see from the above posts ^^^ that we love your blog and that you are EPIC XD. But anyway send me a buddy request if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is a really nice comment! Sure. I will add you. You are really nice :)

      ~ipod1m :D

      Delete
  7. Also, if you have any more storage accounts, can I have one?
    ~Izzy171~

    ReplyDelete
  8. ipod.... Please don't quit. I know this is a VERY late post, but still. You are VERY cool person, you make me laugh, you make me cry, and you make me happy. Please don't quit. My user is TheCalicoCat on aj, and I want to say don't quit. Please... 'm begging you...

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...