Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Why do we scam?

Why do we scam? A jammer asks. We scam because of one thing. That is just one word. Rares. The day rares came out, the day scamming started. Many jammers want rares. When the need of rares becomes SO high, you scam. I sometimes get the feeling of scamming. I really want NM Bat wings. I want to scam it from a friend who has it. Then I looked at all the rares I have. What did I do to earn it? Did I scam to get all those rares? NO! I earned them all using MY gems. 

So, you should know all about scamming. Whether you joined yesterday, a year back, or even right now, you should know about scamming. Get to know who the scammers are. When a method is gotten to know by many jammers, scammers make new methods. You have to be up to date on scamming. There are so many methods of scamming. Those scammers out there were once Jammers, but rares possessed them, making them a scammer.

All those jammers who become scammers just want rares. What is Animal Jam for? Not just rares! Rares are just an item that comes up once a week. I've gotten the feeling to scam many times. I have done it once. When I scammed, I saw the jammer whom I scammed sleeping in the corner of the pillow room. I put myself in their situation. What if I scammed their _____? How would I feel? Then I sent the item back.

Non-Members are usually the main target of scammers. If you are a nonmember, please get to know about scamming, If you do, that's great, and Please View the Scamming page at the top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...