Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Party!

Hello jammers!
Animal Jam Secrets and News has received SO much views!
I will be holding a 1700 views party at my den. Hopefully, we will reach 1700 views in like a month :D, and The party will be at my den, hosted by me, and it will most likely be a restaurant. So, date and time have not yet been decided, and I'm not sure about having a color code, and you can work as a waiter/waitress, and The maximum amount of workers in the Restaurant can only be 6. So, comment to be one! Parties will only take place on saturdays, and will go on for only half and hour to 45 mins depending on the amount of people coming, and the amount of comments on this page. So, If you want to come in the group picture that will be posted in this blog a few minutes before the end of the party, then you must stay until the end. You can leave, take a break from AJ, or the party, and come back for whatever. You can trade in the party, but just no playing clan games, like you know what I mean, the  "-bites wolf-" "-dodges-" kind of stuff. But mainly, you have to have fun. We will have food here (obviously -_-) and yea!

4 comments:

  1. Do i have to sign up for the party? Where do i sign up? Also in the pacific time zone i am moslty availible at 6 in the morning.
    ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to sign up. There will be a poll whether you will come. I'm in the Pacific Time zone too. 6 Am? umm, I wake up at 6:45, so I'm not sure!

      Delete
  2. It is ok anytime will do for me but on the weekends and please make it like in the morning or like at lunch time. Also try to make it before 5:00 PM. I might come i just need to know the date and the time and ya.....
    Bye ~coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It will always be before 5 pm... SO the date and time....umm like on saturday, like the coming saturday, and it will be at my den. I will unlock it. Th time will be at 2:00...I hope you can come!!
      bye! see yah

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...