Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Leis and back to Jamaa!

Hello Jammers!
Leis are Back to Jamaa! It is in the Jam-mart-clothing today!

                                                     

Glitch...
So the glitch of the day was on my shark. Its eye was not where it's supposed to be :P

Its eye is on its nose!

Scammer Alert!
So, yesterday I found out that my buddy, ScotJess is a scammer. A few days back, she scammed my fox hat, and wouldn't give it back. She also deleted me. Please. Everyone should report ScotJess. 


4 comments:

  1. If you wanna get SCOTJESS banned or suspended "SERIOUSLY", call Animal Jam HQ or E-MAIL them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but it never works out. If you email them they are like: AWWWW SORRY TO HEAR DAT

      Delete
    2. Exactly!!! It is annoying they said i shared my password when i didnt when i sent an email to them about getting hacked. I tried calling them and they didnt pick up and i called someone random instead! O.o soooo awkward!!!
      Coolmoshi3211

      Delete
    3. ur the real coolio right? XDDDD srry lol

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...