Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Rares Spoil Everything.



So as the title states, rares just SPOIL everything. What do I mean? When your best friend is online, and you send them a JAG inviting to their den, they reply saying they are busy. When you go to Jamaa Township, you see them collecting rares. You just feel so sad, and ashamed. What are rares? Rares are pixelated items (obviously) that have a pixelated sign which says rare, and has a different color. When you hide that rare sign, it is not rare anymore. The only thing that makes rare is the color, and the sign. 

Rares are like the ghosts you get in the Haunted forest party, or Spooky Party, during the Day of the Phantoms or halloween. Those ghosts just possess you, and you go on collecting rares. After a recent experience, my friend came to my den. She showed me her trade list. She had collected SO MANY rares, that I said that she was pretty RARE! 

So rares just spoil everything. Even your friends (best) think that rares are more important than friends, or animals that speak to you. Rares don't speak to you...I never knew that a rare per week is not enough. Getting one rare on Monday is enough. Rareness does not matter. Many jammers are really into beta items and things like that. 

Lesson: Rares never matter.

2 comments:

  1. I asked my sister (catrlule9) do you want rares more or friends more. My sister said friends because it is fun when you make new friends! Anyways i loved rares so much but know i dont really.
    ~ catrule9, coolmoshi3211, and emaanmostafa3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. rares are not the only thing in Jamaa, They don't talk like friends talk to you!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...