Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

When You are stuck in that awkward situation with a jammer (friend).

As the title states, I was stuck in an awkward situation. This happened like a few minutes back...So this is what happened:

I was at this dudes den. There was a girl. She was a fox and we were chatting. I had a few buddy spaces left, so she buddied meh. She called me to her den. It was empty. I asked her why her den was empty. She replied she was low on gems. Then I looked at her trade list and I saw a raccoon tail, and I didnt have enough tickets to get it from the summer carnival, so I asked her if I could trade it for my fox hat. She was really happy after the trade.

After a few minutes of chatting, She looked at my animals. She was like: OMG! You have a Snow Leopard?! And I was like yeaaa....And she said that she really wanted a snow leopard, and I said that you get it at Target. Then she said that she cannot afford it. I asked her how, and she said something that shocked meh. She said that something happened which I am not gonna state. I did not believe that. I dont want you to read that, so I crossed it out. It was creepy.

Immediately I asked her how she could use my animal. She said that she will give out her password, and I should give out mine. I was stuck. I didn't want to be mean by saying a fat "No" on her face. I instead said that I cannot, and that i have been scammed many times. She said she was not a scammer. Then I told her that you can go for a membership giveaway.

She was sad. I was stuck in an awkward situation. I cannot give out my psswrd. With so many rare items, two gift card animals, and an (almost) full buddy list, (which filled up today), I cannot risk my account. Even though I spent most of my gems on stuff, and only have 2,000, I cannot give out my pass. She said that she will give out her pass too. Now I am really scared. What if I get hacked? I am gonna keep moving stuff to storage accounts. I cannot risk it.

I found out that that jammer (friend) was a year older than me, and I could find out that she wanted to hack/scam me. I had already given her my first fox hat, which I want back now :P
And She made up so many stories about why she could not buy her own membership. Well, I didn't give out my pass, and I never will. I am highly sure that if I had given it out, I would have been hacked.

Then name of the jammer remains confidential, and MAKE SURE TO NEVER give out your pass!
When You log on to AJ, it says never share your pass...
There are many hackers and scammers around Jamaa who want your items. They are just scammers who used to be jammers, but they got possessed by rares. Never fall for these scams/hacks!

3 comments:

  1. ikr ppl do stuff to rare people like you. Lesson learned ;)



    ES2142

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ikr. Seriously? U call me rare? I barely have 6 rares. lol Im not rare at all lol.

      Delete
  2. FMAN is back he hacked my friend her friend and almost me.I am SOOOOOO lucky he did not get me I was out in the open like my friends. I am not sure what they lost, I think it was just den items. I think fman is someone who wants to make ppl sad (he is a bully.)

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...