Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COOLMOSHI3211

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
WHOEVER GUESSES MY AGE WILL WIN A RARE!!!! (Ipod1m and Senalps don't guess because you already know.) ALSO, PLEASE WRITE YOUR USERNAME AT THE END OF YOUR GUESS! THANKS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COOLMOSHI3211
PEACE OUT!

12 comments:

  1. Okay, I think your age is....... 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16. My last answer is....... IS...... 15! Don't send me the rare if I won, though.
    ~bunniesarecute2468 (too lazy to log in)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clue: She is actually younger than me. lol

      Delete
    2. Okay, I saw your reply for me, but I don't know your age. My next answer is.... mm..... 8! Still... I'm Bunniesarecute2468, AND DON'T SEND!

      Delete
  2. Yes. By a year. But we can still be great friends!
    -coolmoshi3211

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetninetales039 here! I think your age is...13!!!!!
    I'm nm BTW XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sweetninetales039

    ReplyDelete
  5. 13. 12. 15.
    Im guessin 13 or so...
    im pheonix423

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im not copyin sweet ninetales
    I chose I cuz its in rhe middle
    Im still pheonix423

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg i cant stahp laughing at everyone's guesses HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

      Delete
  7. 10,11? Maybe? XD I don't know my user is DogLover1230 hope I got it right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...