Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, January 17, 2014

AJ screenshot contest!




So……. I have the contest details:

The screenshot contest has officially won the poll, and we will be continuing on to the next step.
It is your choice of having a screenshot in one theme, or any screenshot of AJ. So, the thing that I am not sure about is: HOW ARE CONTESTANTS GOING TO SEND SCREENSHOTS TO ME?!!
Sure. Email is a good way, but…
what if you are restricted of the use of email, or what if you don't have one?!
It won't be fair, so I am not sure what to do. 
Well, The best is just sending an email, so yeah.

Contest details/rules
Here are the rules for this contest:
  1. You must have an AJ account
  2. You need an email (sorry)
  3. You need a screenshot app in your computer, or use a camera that captures pics very clearly.
  4. Once you take a picture, send it to: animaljamsecretsandnews@gmail.com
  5. You must include this message:
ipod1m,

I am entering this picture to the AJ screenshot contest:
(insert pic here)

My username is: (your username)

Thanks! (optional XDDDD)




Okayyyyyyyyy. So, if you have more questions, pleaseeeee ask me. 
AND: I will only take pictures until next friday. NEXT FRIDAY IS THE DEADLINE.

OKKKKK SOOO GOOD LUCK PEEPZ.


2 comments:

  1. I'm very lazy to log in on Google, but iPod1m, I don't think I have an app for taking screenshots, or maybe I just don't know how. I have a question. " Can I use my own iPod to take the picture on the computer?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. If you have a mac, then click on Command+Shift+4 and you get the screenshot thing, but I am not sure about other computers. You can use your iPod, as long as the pictures are clear.

      ;D

      Delete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...