Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Friday, January 3, 2014

A Phantom Clan? :\

Hey jammers!
I was no at home for the WHOLE day, so I was not able to post D: (yesterday)
So, I found out that the "I don't know" and "Phantom Clan" are tied up in the poll. Many seem to be choosing "I don't know." It really does nothing. That was just like a "negative response" for those who don't feel like, umm lets say, voting. Here are a few reasons why a phantom clan will not really work out: WAIT. But before that, why did I even put that as an option? That is because, most jammers are interested in clans etc.

Reasons:

  • I don't have the time to set up clan meetings etc.
  • I am truly NOT interested in "-bites-" "-dodges-" Types of things, even though a clan doesn't have to have them.
  • I don't really have the correct definition of an "Animal Jam Clan."
  • I have no idea what a clan leader does.
  • I cannot buddy every single person in the clan, or keep track of them, unless I take a ton of screenshots, and take up every single space in my computer, which is already happening.
  • Clans are boring.
  • People are gonna be like: "can i be in da clan?????????????? plsssss" 
  • I cannot add every single person. 
That's why I don't want a clan, so yeah. Now, my main problem is:
What if the "Phantom Clan" wins the poll?
I cannot reject it, because it is not fair. A poll is what Jammers think. I cannot just say: "No. We cannot do a clan." 

I have a feeling that the Phantom Clan will win the poll. I prefer a contest, or something like that, but let's see…





1 comment:

  1. A contest wouldn't be fun. Many people would be like if they lose: I don't like your blog anymore!
    Valid point?

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...